It’s hard to understand him, but the parts you can understand are HILARIOUS! Turn it down a little in the beginning, he kinda yells, but only twice, watch it to the end! :)
This is just what I needed this morning. I can get them in with no problem, but they were blurry, and getting them out to put my glasses back on was a nightmare. They are toric lenses, so they are HUGE, and they are hard to get out. I kept pinching my eyeball and pulling it thinking it was the lens. I took the boys to school crying because my eyes hurt so bad. Poor Bode went to school and told his teacher I was crying because my eyes hurt :( I emailed her back to make sure she let him know I wasn’t still at home crying! They are finally in now and so far so CLEAR! ;) Happy Wednesday!
2 comments:
Not liking that video AT ALL!!! Wished I hadn't of hit play! LOL
You should've just turned it down like I told you! I thought it was hilarious...I mean that he actually is singing a song about his contacs and how his glasses flew away in the hurricane! LOL
Post a Comment