Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday.....

This morning, like every freezing cold morning, I got dressed and put my Bear Paws on.  After taking the boys to school I somehow pried myself away from this mess of a blog, gathered my things, and started to walk out the door when I realized, I still had my Bear Paws on!  Atleast I didn't get all the way to the gym before noticing! After my work out, I was walking out of the gym in all my 'sweat and glory' and a group of young Marines were walking in.  I thought they were stepping to the side so that I could get by on the sidewalk....nope!  They were avoiding the ice that I did a small 'slippy' dance on!  I sure am glad I'm able to laugh at myself!
I'm on day #3 without my Nikon!  I feel like I am about to lose my mind!  I actually went out to Sam's yesterday and bought a P&S Nikon Coolpix.  I was very disappointed with the pictures and I am now wondering if after having a D90, am I just expecting too much from a P&S?  Zach is right, I lived without a D90 before, and I was almost always happy with the pictures from our Kodak EasyShare.  But I honestly feel like my cellphone takes better pictures than the CoolPix I purchased.   I will be returning it either later today or tomorrow morning.  Every day I am becoming more and more like my Mom....she is the Queen of returns!  -which reminds me, I also have a shower curtain that has to go back! 
Tate has flown his AirHog he got for Christmas onto the roof, he is now begging me to come and get it down!  I'm just happy at this point he came and asked me to get it down instead of trying to get up there himself! Wish ME luck getting that AirHog un-stuck!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Okay, I just spent a few minutes reading your blog and I have one thing to say:

You're boys are so stinkin' big! How did that happen?!

I'm glad to get to catch up with you again! Thanks for going public.

Anonymous said...

Queen of Returns? Please don't buy me that T-Shirt....(if they make one)!!!! I've really gotten much better. I guess I just have way too high of expectations sometimes and when they don't live up....well....thank goodness I have the receipt!!!! LOL!!!

Michelle Pankey said...

Yea...I've learned to hang on to EVERY RECEIPT forever! LOL