Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Best Buy....

Ughghg!  Yesterday I had an appointment to have the overhead DVD player in our car RE-INSTALLED!  -This, after being sent off before Christmas (and our LONG trip to NJ) only to find out that there was nothing wrong with it.  I am guessing the guy, who took it out, just didn't feel like doing his job that day.  It's all good to go now......BUT, now, I have had to send off my Nikon with the lens for repair.  It was inside the camera bag when it accidentally got knocked off the door handle it was hanging on.  Two lessons to be learned.....1. Never hang your camera from a door (even if it's in the bag), and 2. Always, always, ALWAYS get the extended warranty!
How am I going to live without my camera for atleast 2 weeks?  Well, Zach says, "the same way you did before you got it!"  HA!  Glad he's able to feel my pain! 

No comments: