So, I have the most annoying bangs to deal with when it comes time to go to the gym. I recently got these stretchy head band things to hold them back. This morning, after I pulled the short hair I have into a pony tail, I put the band on to hold back my bangs. I'm already feeling like it looks silly, but I am telling myself it doesn't matter, I am not going to the gym for a beauty pageant! That is, until Tate walks in. He says to me, "Are you going to the gym like that?" "Yes Tate (ZACH!) I am!", he then says, "Is Ms. Wendy going like that, with her hair like that?"
Grrrrrrr!!!! "GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" I really thought about throwing on my robe and going to stand with him in the bus line!
It is amazing to me how Tate is JUST like his Daddy (he can't stand my hair in a pony-tail, so I'm sure he would've had the EXACT reaction Tate did to this stretch band!)
3 comments:
Putting on your houserobe and going to stand in the bus line cracks me up!!!! I say go for the headband thing and forego the standing in bus line thing. LOL
I did the headband thing! :) LOL I think if I went to the bus line in my robe and headband, he would NEVER EVER ask about my hair again! EVER.
LOL .. that's funny!
Post a Comment