Monday, February 22, 2010

Rainy Day

It’s gray and rainy outside and it’s time for Bode’s basketball practice.  As he sits in my room watching TV, Tate and I are curled up on the couch in the living room.  I say to Tate, “I don’t want to go to practice!!!” to which he replies “You don’t have to, just tell him practice got cancelled, it works every time!”  LOL!!!! 

 

(I have never told Bode –or Tate for that matter!- practice was cancelled if it  REALLY wasn’t  cancelled! )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny!!! I wonder if he overheard you and I talking about this when I was out there and we couldn't find the place where Bode was supposed to practice. I remember saying "well...if we can't find it then we will just say there wasn't practice" I only said that though because we were stressed over not being able to find it, he was all dressed and ready, and we worried about how upset he was going to be. Kids never miss a beat!!! LOL!!!

Michelle said...

That boy overhears EVERYTHING!!!! LOL