Sunday, March 7, 2010

Baseball Evaluations!!!

Tate and Bode are both playing baseball this year, and I could not be more excited!  I live for the madness of practices and games on Saturday x 2!!!  This will be Bode’s first year in coach pitch, and Tate’s second year in kid-pitch.  In Tate’s division, because it is semi-competitive, they have evaluations to make sure that the teams are not stacked.  They are evaluated in 4 different areas, pitching, in-field, outfield, and batting.  Here are some of the pictures from the day! :)

waitingtobat

baseballb&w

baseball3.6.10

DSC_0374tate3.6.10 DSC_0340

DSC_0372

  This is what a “Baseball Mom” does….watch the glove! 

 

When we were leaving, one of the Youth Sports ladies (that I don’t know very well) said, “Ohmygosh, you brought a camera to baseball evalvs?!!!” to which the other Youth Sports lady (who OBVIOUSLY knows me) said, “This is Michelle, she takes pictures of EVERYTHING!!!”  Very true.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takes pictures of Everything!! That would be because it's in her GENES!!!! When Daddy was young he used to take pictures all the time. You know Lisa and Taylor take a lot of pictures and then there is me....I love taking pictures!!! You are just following in the footsteps :)
I love all those pictures and especially like the one of them lined up on the fence with their backs to you. I also love your take on the glove picture!!!!! Good Job Mrs Photography!!!!

Jordan said...

You're pictures are GREAT! What photo editing software do you use? I've just gotten Photoshop Elements and there's a bit of a learning curve.

Keep taking more and more and more pictures!!

Michelle said...

Thank you Mom! I was telling someone one time that it was a "teeny addiction"...she went on to tell me that there were far worse things to be addicted to! Very true! LOL
Jordan, for quick editing, I use picnik.com I am trying to learn Photoshop, but yea...it's a bit of a challenge!!!

Leslie said...

Cool pictures Michelle! I really like the one where the baseball bat is in color and the rest black and white! Very creative :)