Tate is taking the Terra Nova test at school all week long. His teacher sent home a note last week requesting that Tate bring a snack in (for himself) every day this week to enjoy after the test. Sunday morning I woke up and decided that the bananas could not go another day, so I made Chocolate Banana Bread. The boys ate it up with a tall glass of ice cold WHOLE milk! Mmmmm….
This morning, as I was packing it for his ‘healthy snack’, Tate said…”Mom, do we have any extra you could send, because well, my teacher has a very important job today too. She has to stay focused and read the directions carefully so that we can understand what we have to do…so can I take some for her?” I smiled at him, and said “Yes, of course!” He then says, “Well, and Mom, the Principal is going to be sitting next to her, and she might want some too, do we have enough for the Principal Mom?”
He melts my heart. Tate is always thinking of others, and he is just such a blessing. He is going to make a very fine husband one day!
7 comments:
Tate sounds very sweet and considerate. He will make a good husband one day!
He is such a sweet boy and always so considerate of others and when I think of considerate I can't help but to think of Bode too. He is always concerned about Tate and if he can share with Tate or if there will be some for Tate etc. You are doing a great job of raising Two very considerate little (ok Big) boys!!! I love you all!
MOM
Yes, Bode is a sweet boy too, and I am so blessed with both of them!
And is there any left for Leslie? She has to stay pretty focused all day too! They are very sweet boys! I can't wait to see them again ... and you too ... do you think I could plan a trip there in the summer?
Leslie, I would LOVE for you to come see me this summer! We could go hang out at the beach all day long! (or whatever you want to do!) I miss you I think that would be soooooo much fun!!! :) I love you.
I love Tate! What a sweetheart! I love his giving spirit! And I know his teacher and principal enjoyed the special treat! : )
Post a Comment