Tonight was Bode’s first practice of the season! He is going to make a fine little ball player!
Believe it or not, these are the only two pictures I took. It was FREEZING cold, and the only place I wanted to put my hands was in my pockets!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He looks sooooo cute!! Is he just way excited about playing baseball? I wished I were there to see him play. Will Zach get to see them practice or play while he is home?
Zach will get to see a couple of practices...but probably no games. He will be home over Spring Break, and they won't practice or play the weekend before or after. :( Bode is excited about playing...his coach had him as the catcher tonight! He was WAY cute!
4 comments:
He looks sooooo cute!! Is he just way excited about playing baseball? I wished I were there to see him play. Will Zach get to see them practice or play while he is home?
Zach will get to see a couple of practices...but probably no games. He will be home over Spring Break, and they won't practice or play the weekend before or after. :(
Bode is excited about playing...his coach had him as the catcher tonight! He was WAY cute!
I bet!!! Did you take new pictures? Can't wait to see them!
Bode looks like he is raring to go...he is so cute.
Post a Comment