Saturday, March 13, 2010

Giving Emma a bath….

Tate woke up this morning wanting to give Abby (our Yellow-Lab) a bath.  It really is “dog washing” weather, but we have just a tiny problem.  Abby is in heat.  It’s not that I think it’s gross and don’t think the boys could give her a bath…I’m just not willing to deal with all of the male neighborhood dogs in my yard or taking the chance of having to chase a wet dog who has (other) things on her mind!  But Tate was not giving up on giving a dog a bath.  So he then asked if he could wash Emma.  Ughghghg…..washing Emma entails ME doing most of the work, and I already woke up this morning not feeling well.  But he kept insisting, and if anyone knows how it feels to have their mind set on something…..IT’S ME! 

tatewashingemma1

tatewashingemma2

tatewashingemma3

He LOVES her!

tatewashingemma4

tatewashingemma5

tatewashingemma6

I’m so thankful that Emma is the only girl I have that requires her hair to be fixed!  I’m not sure I could handle anything else!  Tate thanked me by saying, “Wow!  That was fun!” I’m happy that not only did it put a smile on his face, I got a clean dog out of the deal.  :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow! Looks like he is really doing a good job too. What a great kid!