Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Very VERY Exciting day in Mrs. Snyder’s Class!

Bode has come home every day for the past week and a half filling me in on the progress of the baby chick eggs that his class was taking care of.  Today was FINALLY the day they made their entrance into the world!  Bode begged me to come up to his class to take pictures!  His entire class was completely in awe of these little creatures! They were pretty stinkin’ cute!  I loved watching all of the children and their different reactions to them.  Some of them were very nervous about holding them!  --I had to put my big girl panties on at one point and transfer the chicks from the little hands, back to the box!  (I’m not really into holding squirmy little animals!)

babychick2babychick1 Mrs. Snyder holding the chicks for a picture! :)

 

babychick8 

  babychick4

Amelia

DSC_0356

DSC_0357 

DSC_0439

Today I checked Tate out a little bit early so that he could see the baby chicks!

DSC_0438

DSC_0468

Jade (dark hair) really wanted her picture made, and at the VERY last second…Amelia decided she did too! LOL

2 comments:

Jill said...

Great pictures! They were adorable.

bright eyes said...

I love all these chick pics! She sounds like a fun teacher! What a way to get the kids excited about learning! : )