Monday, April 19, 2010

Zach’s (MUCH NEEDED!) R&R

I am a bit behind on the blog, but I’m pretty sure that my reason is a good one!  Zach has been home on R&R for the last two weeks and the LAST thing I wanted to do when he was here was blog! HA!  So…I am just going to play ‘catch-up’ in pictures! 

These are the first couple of days home :)

bodeairport

tateairport

tatebodeplane

zachgettingoffplane

First glimpse of Zach :)

zachtatebodebowling

zachbowling

zachbowling2

zachbodehomework2

Helping Bode with his homework.

zachbodehomework3

zachbodehomework4

mezachoncouchfixed

 bodeslurpeecatcher

Zach bought the boys a ICEE before Bode’s practice..I thought this was too cute!

tateicecream

Ice cream after school!

bodeicecreamface

boysjeep

 

I will post more, including our trip to New Jersey for Easter later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belieive it or not this is the first time that I have seen these pictures :) Very Good and looks like ya'll had a really good time. Love seeing the picture of Zach getting off the plane but not nearly as much as the three of you loved "SEEING" him!!!!

bright eyes said...

Love the pics of Tate and Bode waiting for the Daddy! Some excitement there!