Sunday, May 30, 2010

Always an Apology :(

 

 

 

  I am so sorry that I have gotten so far behind on my blog.  I feel that when I get this behind, I don’t even know where to start!  I have lots of pictures to share, but most of them I’ve shared on Facebook in May!  Soooooo…..I am going to try to start blogging regularly again!  Even if it’s just something silly, or something new I tried, or embarrassing situations, or commissary night-mares, I know that my one loyal reader (My Me-Maw) is anxiously awaiting some new posts! :) 

I need to keep reminding  myself that I do this for my family, and not the world.  Sometimes I just get to feeling so inadequate and like what I’m saying doesn’t really matter….but maybe it matters to a few, and to those few, I BLOG FOR YOU!!!

Here are a couple of baseball pictures to get this thing rolling again! :)

DSC_0043 DSC_0044 DSC_0045

 

 

 

 

 

DSC_0081

DSC_0082

4 comments:

Jordan said...

So glad you're back! I was having withdrawals. :)

Michelle said...

Awe, Jordan...you are too kind!

bright eyes said...

I ALWAYS enjoy reading what you have to say! And I miss you. Love YOU!

Leslie said...

I love reading your blog, Michelle! I'm glad that you take the time to do it! I love you very much!!!!