Thursday, June 3, 2010

Smile :)

I hate going to the dentist, because I hate hearing negative things about my teeth.  HATE IT.  So much so, that I actually went to Mexico to have my “little” tooth capped. 

I also have a teeny little problem saying NO. 

Combine the two, and you have me in the local community college Dental Hygiene School Clinic, playing patient for a friend!!!  I am still not sure what I was thinking when I said “Yes!”

Obviously my meds are NOT working!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I"m glad that you started this again, I love reading about you and the family....so keep it up!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate going to the dentist too. Not so much anything negative that they say about my teeth but all the negative feelings I have about the Dentist!!!! HaHa.
I can't stand holding my mouth open that long. I can't stand spitting in a cup when my mouth is numb. I can't stand getting the shots and last but not least I can't stand the sound of those high pitched drills!!!!