Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day (On Bikes!)

The boys were set on riding their bikes today for the first day of school.  I was a little upset that I wasn’t going to be TAKING them!  But they INSISTED, and we don’t live very far, and a lot of their friends were going to be riding as well.  They are getting to an age where they really don’t want “Momma and her camera” in the class “embarassing” them!  LOL  So, for today, I gave in. :-( 

 

DSC_0597(2)

DSC_0606(2)

 DSC_0607(2) DSC_0612(2)

DSC_0622(2)

You didn’t think I wasn’t going to follow them and make sure they got there did you?

The only reason I didn’t get out of the car to take the picture is because I was in sweat pants and no shoes, yea…even I’m embarassed!  LOL

 

As much as I was looking forward to school starting, I miss them already.  I can’t wait for them to get home and tell me all about their first day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Sweet!!! I love the pictures. Can't get over how tall they are both getting!!!!
Love You All!
Mom aka GRANNA

bright eyes said...

I LOVE IT! And it seems like you got some cooperation on getting the bike pics! Sweeeet!

Michelle said...

Yes...I demand cooperation! LOL It was either cooperate...or I'm TAKING you to school! LOL ;)