Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet & Greet

The boys both had the chance to “meet & greet” their teachers yesterday afternoon.  I am very hopeful for both of them and their school years. 

Bode’s teacher is Ms. Emrick.  She has been teaching for 8 years, and 5 of those were spent teaching Special Education.  She is happy to be back in the classroom with 3rd graders this year.  She seems to have a very tender, sweet, temperament.  I think she is going to be very good for Bode.

DSC_0565(2) DSC_0564(2)

Bode was very excited to see Sam in his class.  Sam lives across the street from us and they have played all summer :)

 

 

Tate’s teacher is Ms. Hudson. She has been teaching for the Camp Lejeune schools since the mid-90’s :-)  She taught across the hall from his teacher (Ms. O’Leary) when Tate was in first grade.  I was excited to hear her recognize Tate in front of the class at the “meet & greet”!  We have heard so many good things about her, and I am very thankful that he will be in her class this year. 

DSC_0567(2)

1 comment:

bright eyes said...

Wishing you all the best! Every year I wanted the best teachers for Taylor. :)