After learning that the boys were riding all around the neighborhood on the way to school, I decided to follow them. When they arrived, I also discovered that they were not parking their bikes at their school, but at the primary school…UNLOCKED! I told them to go get their bikes and to lock them up at THEIR school. So they did. But instead of locking them to the bike rack, they locked them together behind the bike rack.
I almost ‘stole’ their bikes to prove a point, but instead….we made up a contract. Hopefully it works.
*Bode decided to make his “seven days” “seven WEEKS”. We tried to tell him to change it before he signed, but he chose to leave it. I hope I don’t have to hold it against him, because if he breaks the rules, he is bound to his contract!
4 comments:
Oh my! I love this Michelle! Love you Lego story too...I think I can relate. =]
I love it! Maybe I should find Taylor's MySpace contract. It's around here somewhere. : )
What a great idea. Maybe I should try that with Bill!! LOL I, Bill Reed, promise to never get mad at other vehicles around me while operating my own!!! LOL "Don't Hit Me" Sure wished that one work - E - D for MEEEEEE!!! HaHaHa!
LOL! It's working so far! :)
Post a Comment