Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Here are some pictures from our Christmas!

 

DSC_0027

Skateboards from Granna and Bill!

DSC_0029

Chocolate Pie, Snickerdoodles, (ONE) Rollo, and WHOLE milk for Santa.

DSC_0031

Tate, still waking up, Christmas morning.

DSC_0036(2)

An orange and a pocket-knife in their stockings Smile

DSC_0043(2)

Cannot believe what they are seeing!!!!

DSC_0048

DSC_0051

DSC_0052

Safety glasses!

DSC_0054

So, so HAPPY!DSC_0065

DSC_0066

The new “Smackdown” and Duck Hunter from Mi-Mi!  (Along with some cool CASH, they did NOT need!)  You wouldn’t believe who loves the “Duck Hunter” more than the boys!   (ABBY flips OUT when they fly this!) 

They also got MEGA –gift cards from Uncle Rick and Aunt Tara and really cool “spy watches” from Aunt Linda and Uncle Chris….Somehow I don’t have pictures of these!  --I think it’s because I was in the shower when they Skyped with Zach’s family in NJ!

DSC_0138

And they opened their Aunt Leslie’s Christmas gifts they day after Christmas…..they are really cool puzzles/games! We’ve all had fun with them!!!

2 comments:

bright eyes said...

What FUN it is to be a kid! "Don't shoot your eye out!" :)

jeana said...

Sounds like you all had a wonderful Christmas!