Instead of taking a bunch of pictures, I thought it would be fun to video our roadtrip toTEXAS! Enjoy
2 comments:
Granna
said...
That was really good. I had to wait on it to finish downloading before watching it. I cracked up everytime watching Bode be so embarrassed in the eating places!!! OH...and NO..CLAIRE does NOT drink from the toilets unless someone has started training her to do that when they are here :/ Bode????
"There is NO PRIZE for driving 12 hours." Too funny! Zach should get a prize for his cooperation in the making of this video. He actually spoke in the restaurants...lol. That's sweet at the end when Tate and Bode weren't ready to leave Texas. Love you and miss you! ~Lisa
2 comments:
That was really good. I had to wait on it to finish downloading before watching it. I cracked up everytime watching Bode be so embarrassed in the eating places!!! OH...and NO..CLAIRE does NOT drink from the toilets unless someone has started training her to do that when they are here :/ Bode????
"There is NO PRIZE for driving 12 hours." Too funny!
Zach should get a prize for his cooperation in the making of this video. He actually spoke in the restaurants...lol.
That's sweet at the end when Tate and Bode weren't ready to leave Texas.
Love you and miss you!
~Lisa
Post a Comment