12 the eyes
Today I want you to take a crisp photo of your loved ones eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul, to try to truly capture your loved one’s eyes today.
Bode Glyn, in his room this morning. He took a break from his cartoons to look my way (towards the BIG window) and smile.
Notes to self: Aperture Priority 105mm f/8 1/30 ISO 640 (no flash) Center Weighted Average
Oh, and yes, I realize Day 11 is missing….I’m still “dreaming” about it! LOL
Check out MORE eyes at Willette Designs !
8 comments:
What a nice capture!
Wonderful shot! It's fantastic in black and white!
Love this! Sharp eyes and great b & w color!
Awesome toothy smile! Love his eyes.
Great capture Michelle! I love this and the BW processing.
<3
Man, I just love this picture. You need to give me some tips on getting the eyes so crisp!
Beautiful picture!
Thank you all! I'm SLOWLY learning :-)
Post a Comment