10 Space – where they are comfortable
Both of the boys LOVE to get in our bed at night. Bode actually likes to watch cartoons in our room all day! But especially at night, they really want to be right in the middle of our bed. (It might have something to do with me letting them sleep in my bed every night for the 10 months Zach was in Iraq! oops!) Anyways, I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world, because I know with each day that passes, it could very well be the last time they ever ask!
There are lots more entries for Day 10 at Willette Designs, so feel free to hop on over there and check them out!!!
1 comment:
He looks so peaceful. So sweet!
You aren't alone. The habits we created while the hubbs are away. But, I love your perspective, so true. Love it while we can.
Post a Comment