25 when you love them the most
What really makes you tick about your loved one? What do they do to go out of their way to make sure you are happy and that you have a GREAT day?
We have this green tub in our laundry room that is basically a HUGE “catch-all container”. I asked Zach today if he would clean it out! (It was kind of a JOKE because I SERIOUSLY did not think he would!)
About an hour later I started (hollering) for him! I found him in the garage cleaning out MY portable JUNK drawer! These are the moments I LOVE HIM THE MOST!!!
Here he is asking me if I wanted this B&BW Scent-Port… I don’t think they even sell refills for this anymore!!! Good-grief!
3 comments:
That is so nice of him!! I love it when that happens. =]
So sweet! Don't you love this?
I actually HATE this picture!!! Do you see all that junk...there's everything from Christmas lights, to fertilizer, to dog sweaters!!! LOL hahha! But yes, I love that he did it for me!! I'm slowly but surely gonna catch up with joL!!! Maybe I could ask Zach to do it! ;-) haha!
Post a Comment