{the Joy of LOVE}
Day 4: What they wear
I am pretty sure I cheated today, but it was something near and dear to my heart. The only thing I wanted when my Nana passed away a year ago, was her reading glasses, and her Bible. She always wore her glasses , and even though she is not with me today, I still feel close to her through them and her Bible.
My picture is nothing fancy, but like I said, it holds a very special place in my heart.
105mm f/5.6 1/40 ISO 1400 (terrible lighting!!!)
If you haven’t already, and would like to-----sign up for {the JOY of LOVE} here: {the JOY of LOVE} (you will have to confirm your email address with a link that is sent to you)
2 comments:
Sweet Memories...Nice Pictures!!!
This is such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing your memory and great photo.
<3
Post a Comment