With no power for about 2 hours last night due to all of the storms….the moonlight coming through the clouds was blinding!!!
beautiful :) i at first thought this was a black and white picture of the sun. it looks so bright!
Such a Pretty Picture :) Even if it did bring a little Drama with it!! LOL!!!
I wish I would have went out to take some pictures. There were crazy people over here in the streets. I thought it would be best that we stay indoors. But...I wish I would have seen this first hand! GREAT shot, Michelle!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
beautiful :) i at first thought this was a black and white picture of the sun. it looks so bright!
Such a Pretty Picture :) Even if it did bring a little Drama with it!! LOL!!!
I wish I would have went out to take some pictures. There were crazy people over here in the streets. I thought it would be best that we stay indoors. But...I wish I would have seen this first hand!
GREAT shot, Michelle!
Post a Comment