Saturday, April 16, 2011

Game #2

Tate started catching last year, and this year, we finally bought him his own catcher’s mitt.  I absolutely love watching him catch. It’s such a rush when his glove STOPS the ball!  (And to see him fling his helmet/mask off if it gets past him.) Ramon pitched to Tate today.  We have known him and his family since 2001, where their dads worked together in Yuma, AZ!  It’s so neat to see them playing baseball together all these years later!

AngelsApril16(1)

AngelsApril16(3)

AngelsApril16(4)AngelsApril16(5)

Keepin’ the books!

Zach helps coach at practice during the week, but on GAME DAY, this is the BEST place for him to be Winking smile 

AngelsApril(6)AngelsApril16(7)

The batter, Ian #28, was on Tate’s team last year.  We saw him do this “matrix” move a couple of times last year in practice…I think it’s funny that I captured it!

AngelsApril16(8)

AngelsApril16(9)

 

AngelsApril16(10)

AngelsApril16(11)

Whatever it takes!

AngelsApril16(12)

AngelsApril16(13)

Tate was on third base, and the ball got past the catcher….Tate decided to steal home!

AngelsApril16(14)

Tate beat him home, and then the catcher dropped the ball which made the call clear.  The catcher lost his balance and fell on top of Tate, good thing they are friends Winking smile

AngelsApril16(15)

AngelsApril16(16)

Thank you Tate, for the smile. I love you.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cool pictures! Looks like yall are having fun! Looks like Tate's a good catcher! Will I get to see him play when I'm there?

Anonymous said...

Just love that one where Tate is looking the Umpire in the Eye waiting on the Call!!!
S - T - R - I - K - E !!!!
Yeah Tate!!!! Good Job!!