Tate has been working on this tall tale for school. His class is publishing a book that will have all of their tall tales together.
Tall Tate by Tate Pankey
Tall Tate was the tallest and toughest guy in the state of Texas. He was so tough he would wrestle killer whales for fun. He was so tall he would hit his head on an eight foot door frame.
One day when Tall Tate was a baby, his father Tallen took Tall Tate on a camping trip. Tallen said, “This looks like a good spot to camp.” As Tallen was setting up the tent a mountain gorilla snatched up Tall Tate and darted off into the forest. AS he was being carried into the forest he saw 4 gorillas roaming in the forest all by themselves. The gorillas took Tall Tate as their chimpanzee and taught Tall Tate the gorilla ways. They taught Tall Tate to retrieve food for them by climbing up the 100 foot tall trees and sliding down the long vines.
One day Tall Tate got lonely for people, so he decided to go back to town. The people in Texas were afraid of Tall Tate. The parents thought Tall Tate would snatch their kids like Tall Tate was snatched from his parents. This made Tall Tate sad, so Tall Tate left Texas forever.
Today Tall Tate lives in the Appalachian Mountains and his now known as the Sasquatch.
5 comments:
Michelle,
I got your blog address off Jordan's comment today!!! How are you guys? Where did your little boys go? You have such handsome young men now!
Many blessings to you!
Keri Melban
Hey Keri! We are good! Living on the EAST coast in North Carolina! I know, my boys have grown up so fast! :-( They're still my little guys though! ;-) Your family has grown too!!! Your children are beautiful!!!
It makes perfect sense that Tate's story would be about a sasquatch..I nearly peed when I read that part! LOL
LOL Amy!!!! I know! I could not stop laughing when he brought it home! Zach's reaction was pretty priceless too!!! hahaha!
That is HILARIOUS!!! Love that Boy's imagination!!! Great Story Tate!!!
Post a Comment