Bode's class had a reading float parade today. The floats had to be on wheels and be about reading. They paraded them down the hall and then outside around the “healthy walk” track for the 4th graders. Bode’s float was a pirate ship for The Magic Treehouse: Pirates Past Noon.
Tate and his friends, Desmond and Trey, watching the parade.
Very sunny!
Bode feeling “unusually un-photogenic”!
So proud of Tate for making the A-B Honor Roll again!!! He was excited about the “perfect attendance”!
3 comments:
Love Love LOVE Seeing those smiling faces and All the accomplishments. Love Bode's Float and seeing Tate's certificate!! Way to go Boys!!!
That picture of Tate smiling with his friends is so cute and I really like the one of Bode looking over his shoulder!!
I love you Tate Austin and Bode Glyn and can't wait to come see you both!!!
Granna
Yay for the Honor Roll! And Bode's float looks great!! I can't believe how tall he is compared to his classmates! I absolutely can't wait to see yall! :)
Post a Comment