Did you cut your bangs?!!!!
I had to laugh out loud over this one. I laughed because I've been there and I've BEEN there. I hid my hair behind the couch when I was little. And Caleb had the earth as his head - little patches of hair gone everywhere.It's okay Bode, it'll grow back. :(
LOL! I think he (really) thought I would never notice! haha! That's funny about you hiding your hair!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I had to laugh out loud over this one. I laughed because I've been there and I've BEEN there. I hid my hair behind the couch when I was little. And Caleb had the earth as his head - little patches of hair gone everywhere.
It's okay Bode, it'll grow back. :(
LOL! I think he (really) thought I would never notice! haha! That's funny about you hiding your hair!
Post a Comment