Thursday, May 26, 2011

{etc.} 5.26.11

 

As we walked in the door from Tate’s baseball practice, I noticed my wireless remote sitting on the counter….time for a picture!  Tate was upset because he was in trouble, so I put my glasses on him (really quick) to throw him off….then when I put them on Bode, he was equally dumbfounded!  LOL 

etc5

Ok, and now here is a better picture I had Tate snap of me and Zach on Sunday afternoon!

DSC_3843 

Head on over HERE and check out everyone else who EMBRACED the CAMERA this week too!

4 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

your boys are going to tower over you pretty soon!! :-)

Michelle said...

I know it! My oldest is 10 and he's 5'2....eeeek! My husband is 6'4 and I really think they'll both be taller than him!!! However; never too old to sit on Momma's lap! ;-)

Wendy said...

Cute pictures!

Eva said...

You guys look like a fun family! Love these!