Every May, Camp Lejeune has a free carnival for the military for everyone in Jacksonville. We weren’t able to stay long because we had a baseball game to go to. The boys had a great time though. Bode even got to throw some of his own money away! (I’m hoping this was the last time he asks to play those rigged games, but that’s probably just wishful thinking!)
2 comments:
OH Man!!! I wish I could have been there to RIDE!!! I love the rides they chose. Seeing the expressions on their face brings a smile to mine. Nothing like the thrill of a FAST Ride. These picures are great...Love the Coloring!!! So glad you have such a WONDERFUL Camera and that you KNOW how to USE IT!!! :)
Great pictures Michelle! I'm so proud of all you have learned about your camera!
I'll be calling you for tips!
Post a Comment