5 years later …. this time it was for {MY} MOM!
Awe...this is great! Such a great picture. A keeper for sure.Happy Mother's Day! ...to you and your Mom!
Thank you April! I hope you had a great day too with your babies :)
This was the first picture that I saw today when we landed!!! I absolutely LOVED it!!!! Thank you For Being So Thoughtful!!!! I, too, can't say Happy Mother's Day without saying Cheese!!! LOL
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awe...this is great! Such a great picture. A keeper for sure.
Happy Mother's Day! ...to you and your Mom!
Thank you April! I hope you had a great day too with your babies :)
This was the first picture that I saw today when we landed!!! I absolutely LOVED it!!!! Thank you For Being So Thoughtful!!!! I, too, can't say Happy Mother's Day without saying Cheese!!! LOL
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment