Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend…

Not even a shark in the water could ruin this GORGEOUS weekend!  Amy and I were actually IN the water when the lifeguards started blowing their whistles to get everyone OUT!   Let me tell you, I could not get out of the water fast enough!!  We found out there was a school of fish that had attracted a bull-shark.  4-5 dolphins actually came in and pushed the shark out to sea and further from the beach.  So thankful for the lifeguards doing an OUTSTANDING job keeping our beach safe!

memorial collage

--As quick as we were to get out of the water, we’ll be right back in it next weekend!  (as long as my sunburn has healed! ha!)  The amount of fun you can have on a boogie board is RIDICULOUS! 

3 comments:

April said...

Love the toe point to the homemade sangria! Fun!!

Looks like tons of fun!

Michelle said...

I knew you would love it! ;-) these are all cellphone pics, so getting them into the storyboard is awkward (cause I didn't resize!) they are a bit distorted because I was LAZY! haha!

Leslie said...

I can't wait to come and see yall and go to the beach!!! :)