Undoubtedly, the Ump’s best call of the game, came when #13 found himself needing assistance with his shoelaces!
[ “Are you serious?!!!” ]
[ Ok, I guess we’re waitin’…. ?!!! ]
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Laughing so hard!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the LOOK on Tate's Face!!! Hysterical! What's even funnier is the thread of communication between you and Kelli over this whole Non Verbal Communication Things!!!
Tate and I just have this weird sense of humor...I'm always trying to "throw him off" and he's always giving me this EXACT look....of "are you serious?" I thought it was funny that he was so thrown off by this kids SUPER LONG shoelaces! (and that the very UNFRIENDLY UMP decided to be so friendly at this moment!) This UMP seriously had to have had somewhere to be, because he was trying to HURRy UP this game from the very beginning!
3 comments:
Laughing so hard!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the LOOK on Tate's Face!!! Hysterical! What's even funnier is the thread of communication between you and Kelli over this whole Non Verbal Communication Things!!!
a picture says a thousand words..ha
Tate and I just have this weird sense of humor...I'm always trying to "throw him off" and he's always giving me this EXACT look....of "are you serious?" I thought it was funny that he was so thrown off by this kids SUPER LONG shoelaces! (and that the very UNFRIENDLY UMP decided to be so friendly at this moment!) This UMP seriously had to have had somewhere to be, because he was trying to HURRy UP this game from the very beginning!
Post a Comment