Saturday, January 7, 2012

P52- Week 1 (Resolution)

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

resolutions

 

5 comments:

Foursons said...

I am loving your collage! Running is on my list and I just got a tripod for Christmas that is still sitting in the box. Gotta pull that out too!

Good luck with your goals!

Melanie said...

LOVE the collage idea!! It's so funny because I was just on Twitter (literally 2 minutes ago) asking for running tips :) Maybe I should have come here first!

Have a great weekend!
Melanie

April said...

I love this 52 project...I may have to join! It isn't as tough as a daily challenge, but it's a little more interesting than a monthly challenge...I LIKE IT!

And, I love that tripod. It's the one I have! :) I left the first one I bought at that wedding shoot, oops!

Michelle said...

Do it April! Do it!!! I love that it's just one picture a week. I can handle that. The 365 that I did...stressed me OUT!!! AND...I love this tripod too, well as much as one can love a tripod. I got it for Christmas, and LOVE the trigger-release on it!

Justine said...

love your shot here and you resolutions, good luck!