Friday, January 13, 2012

P52 Week 2: Made with Love

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

 

On Saturday afternoon, my sweet Bode came down with the same crud Tate had in December.  Bode’s favorite is homemade soup, so that’s exactly what he got!   I put EXTRA LOVE  in his bowl of chicken noodle!

(I put extra sour cream in mine! )   Winking smile

P52(week2)

Almost a week later, you’d never know he was sick!

I should probably mention he also had a hefty dose of antibiotic!  Winking smile

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh boy, looks yummy to me!!

Briggitt said...

It seems to be nice : can I have some ?

April said...

Sour cream!? You must share the receipe!

Poor Bode, I hate that he got sick too. It seems to be going around. I'm glad he's feeling better.

Great picture. You have the best lighting in your house. Send some my way!

Unknown said...

Sour cream? Sounds delicious.