It’s week 3 of P52. The theme is “I Dreamed a Dream”. I’m going to be completely honest, I’ve spent wayyyyyy too much time thinking about how to interpret this theme, and I’ve come up short! I really wanted to use the picture of Bode I posted earlier this week, (of his dreamy eyes!) but I could not wait untill Friday to post it! LOL!! So….here is a picture of my favorite necklace. Broken. I was literally dreaming when it broke. My ring got caught up in it when I was rolling over in my sleep and it snapped! So sad.
You can check out more “Dreams” (HERE!!)
4 comments:
Sorry it broke, but how appropriate considering the theme.
It is a pretty bracelet, hope you can get it fixed.
Nice photo!
Oh no! That stinks. I hope you can get it fixed. Very fitting for the theme, you're right.
It's just the chain...right? Love the picture....it's very dreamy with it in it's bag :)
Post a Comment