Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tate’s School Picture!

OK, this is NOT (really) Tate’s school picture.  But, I am tired of paying for school pictures. 

School pictures are LAME!!!  I’m not sure I’ve ever known anyone whose best picture was taken in the school cafeteria.  If your Mom is willing to take your picture, and really get the BEST shot of you, then it should count for more than the rinky-dink one the school picture company takes.    That image should only be in ONE place, the school yearbook.   It should only be viewed side by side along with everyone else's lunch room portrait.   

So from here on out, on “School Picture Day” my boys will be getting their picture taken twice.    Mom, what size would you like this in?!!

 

 

TateJan12

 

I apologize if I offended any “school picture fans”, that was not the intention of this post!

5 comments:

April said...

I agree with you, completely.

And GREAT picture!

jeana said...

I really agree, even though I did order the $10 cd this year for Jaiden's school and it was ADORABLE. Possibly because he goes to a small private school, and they had an actual family type photographer there. Great picture of Tate by the way!

Michelle said...

I always order them Jeana! (but seriously, not anymore!) LOL and I do ABSOLUTELY nothing with the pics! When my boys were going to Kid University @ Central CofC in Amarillo, there was a family photographer that took them and did a GREAT job! They are my favorite "school pictures" by far!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I need the one from the fall of 2010!!! I love this one of Tate and agree with you. But you are going to have to remember that GRANNA wants school pictures every year!!! So...if you are the new photographer for the boys school picture.....Do NOT forget the GRANNA!!!! LOL
Love Love LOVE this picture of Tate!!!!

Leslie said...

great picture :)