I really rushed this picture at the last minute yesterday. I had been thinking about SHADOWS all week, but could not come up with what I wanted to do. I was actually going to take a picture of Bode kissing my “lip shaped fingers” in a shadow that was cast on our table at Wendy’s on Wednesday, but…..the lady cleaning tables came over and gave Bode the STRANGEST look, (because he was basically puckering up to kiss my fingers!!!) and, well, it was OVER!
Sooooo….here is Tate, with a mouth full of his favorite snack mix! I told him he could have all he wanted as long has he would sit still. HA!
(Soooo many things to remember when shooting in manual! GRRRRR!!! My ISO was WAY too high! 1600 EEEeeeek!)
6 comments:
What cool effect this shadow has on his face! I gave my boys M&M's so they would help me! LOL! The things we do to get your shots! LOL! Great shot!
I actually like the effect. What a handsome young boy!
I like that his eye is still featured.
Very nice use of light and shadows!
Great job, Michelle. Very nice light effect on the lashes on the eye. I think it's great - ISO looks good too!
SUCH A COOL PIC :)
Post a Comment