Friday, January 27, 2012

P52 Week 4: Self Portrait

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

I really had no idea this week would be sooooooooooo hard!!! (And that’s not to include editing!  OMG, why are we so critical of ourselves?!!!)  I am rarely serious, which probably explains part of the reason I (honestly) think I look best with a towel on my head.  I like to think I would fit right in with a burka in the middle east.  HA!  But I’m kinda, (not) kidding! Sometimes, when the towel has been on my head so long that my hair dries, I go and re-wet it, so I can put that towel right back up there!!  LOL!

Oh, AND these also happen to be taken on Monday, which was the last day of me being 30! :-/

So here goes nothing…..  week4DSC_2360(week4)

DSC_2351(week4)CRAZY.  TOWEL.  ME.  Smile

I can’t wait to see all of the others!  You can check them out HERE!

15 comments:

Robin said...

Love the face(s)
Your photos put a smile on my face today. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love these Michelle!!!
Your "towel crown" really makes you glow!!! Beautiful smile...Beautiful Girl!!!! I'm going to need these framed :) I love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. These are fun photos. Great idea!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Great photos! Made me laugh...especially the first one. Looks like you had fun this week with P52.

Ashley said...

The first one is very "I love Lucy" looking :-)

Annette said...

I love the first one too! Great shot!!

Shelinstitches said...

Too funny! Love that they are B&W.

Jaymi said...

i love these self portraits! so funny and real!

Unknown said...

HaHa! I love this series. So cute with the towel. It looks like you enjoyed the prompt.

...melody... said...

These are too fun! :) When I saw these, I immediately thought of the show "I love Lucy."

Foursons said...

Ha! Very cute idea and I love them in b&w.

Jasmine said...

Great shots! Love how fun they are.

Michelle said...

Thank you all, they were fun! This whole project 52 is fun, I'm enjoying it! :-)

Lil Mama Stuart said...

How fun - totally works!

April said...

LOVE this, Michelle! What a cute idea!

And, I missed your birthday??? I hope it was wonderful! Happy Belated Birthday!!!