Saturday, March 10, 2012

Baseball–Pre-Season!

This is my favorite time of year!  I love to watch Zach’s creativity go wild with things to help the boys become better in baseball!

Baseball (team) practice hasn’t started yet, but Zach holds his own practice with the boys in the backyard 3 times a week!

He built the mound (he is standing on) to help Bode learn to pitch, and he also made the ball on the string that helps them with hitting! He swings that ball around his head in a circle, and then when it gets up to speed, Zach tells them they can swing when they’re ready!    

 

DSC_2720

DSC_2721

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Zach! He is such a Great Dad & Husband!!!!! Your pride in him shows through your writing and his love shows through in the pictures! I feel Tate & Bode are two lucky kids to have such loving and caring parents.

Anonymous said...

I love Zach! He is such a Great Dad & Husband!!!!! Your pride in him shows through your writing and his love shows through in the pictures! I feel Tate & Bode are two lucky kids to have such loving and caring parents.

Anonymous said...

Sorry this posted twice. I must have REALLY MEANT it!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

This makes me smile. Everything about this speaks volumes. I wish some of my students had a Dad like Zach. An intentional plan. What a concept. The love is evident. Tate and Bode are blessed beyond measure! It warms my heart and soul!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, anonymous me......Lisa

mom said...

How cool....I'm so proud of how Zach has turned out....He's a GREAT dad and husband.....love him!!!