Saturday, March 10, 2012

Late….

 

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

I’m catching up my P52.  I actually haven’t linked up the past 3 weeks, but I am posting them here! Smile  Hopefully next week, I’ll be on time with things!

Week 9: A Great Leap

Leap Day was “Wacky Clothes Day” at school.  Tate put this together himself!  I took the first picture of him, jumping out the door!

week9(3)week9

week9(2)

Week 10:  Be Still

The moon was AMAZING Wednesday night!  I busted out my 200mm and tripod, and then set up in the front yard.

I had to BE (very) STILL! 

week10

AP- f/5.3   1/8sec   ISO1600

week10-3

Manual- f/10   13sec   ISO500

3 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW!!!!! That is such a GORGEOUS picture of the moon and the sky and that tree! I absolutely love it!!! :) Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what your sister said! Very nice! It was way too cloudy here and I missed it. Now I feel like I didn't :) It's called the worm moon. Name given to it by the Indians.

jeana said...

Stunning Michelle! I always wanted to take a moon shot like that..great job!