Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bode said something FUNNY!

I have this big 8x10 of my bio.dad and his girlfriend Geneva and their little boy, Johnny Paul. It is hanging on my fridge! Bode was looking at it and said (pointing at the man) "I know who that is!", I asked him, "who?" He said "it's Dad's dad", I laughed a little and said, "no, that's my dad"! He than begin to stare at Geneva and said "Is that what Granna use to look like?" I just busted out laughing! I said, "I cannot wait to tell Granna what you said, that was so funny!" He begged me not to tell her. I did! And now all of you know as well! HA! That was my laugh for the day! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh....I've gone from looking like Dolly Parton to possibly having looked like Geneva. Whoa!!! That is one big difference in appearances. Poor Bode...he was confused!!!

bright eyes said...

And I want to see the 8X10 pic.
:)

bright eyes said...

And you know that's me, right?
:)
Lisa