This afternoon, as I was getting ready to take Bode to Ms. Mary's, I heard Tate outside, and I asked him what he was doing. At first I thought he said he was "going to China".....I told him to not forget his passport! He quickly informed me that he did not need a passport because he was "DIGGING to China!" HA!
Bode had a great appointment with Ms. Mary, and decided instead of a game he would choose to put a puzzle together. He didn't finish it, so I told him that if he went with me to return some jeans I would get him a new puzzle at Wal-Mart!
Tate "digging to China!"
Bode and his new puzzle!
1 comment:
I love seeing pictures of everyone having a good time!!!
Some of my best memories as a child were putting puzzels together with Reeta (Daddy's Mother).
Post a Comment