Sunday, January 11, 2009
Sunday Morning
So, it is Sunday morning which means it is time to get ready for church! Zach and I stayed out until 11:30 last night doing random things! None of which included Starbucks....but I did get Sonic! :) So Zach was very tired this morning and decided he was too tired to go to church, Ok! I said "Well, I guess I'll just get the boys and go myself". He said "Well, I stayed up too late last night" , to which my response was...."so did I!!!" I guess I still have instilled in me the moral that my Mom gave me which was, "If you are too "sick", "tired", or "whatever", then you are that for the rest of the day, which meant Leslie and I, if we decided not to go to church for "whatever reason" meant that we had to stay in our rooms for the rest of that day. Sometimes it was worth it, but for the most part we were in church every time the doors were open! So....as I sit here wasting time blogging, I should be putting makeup on, We have 45 minutes before we have to leave!
(Oh and guess who decided to get out of bed and in the shower?!!!)
*And I am MY Mom!!!* HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment