Friday, January 16, 2009

Vip, Sleeping and Shopping

Tate's Vip breakfast, sleeping and shopping were the hi-lites of my day today! I woke up early to shower and get ready for Tate's VIP breakfast! When we got to the school, I decided I was going to have breakfast. They were having cheesy breakfast burritos and cinnamon toast! That cheesy breakfast burrito has got to be one of the worst things I have ever had in my life! Who puts raw onions, and bell peppers in a burrito for kids to eat in the morning! YUCK! I just had the cinnamon toast and some grape juice! Having grape juice is always a treat for me and I feel like I only have it at schools or after surgeries....or communion at church! I don't buy grape juice for 2 reasons, it's expensive, and it stains! LOL After we left the school Zach and I came back home, I was so tired that I decided I was going to get back in bed and sleep till noon! I did! Zach got home around 1:30 from the gym and we decided to go to Sonic for a vanilla cream dr. pepper, with a lot of ice! I told Zach he should be glad I am not as anal as my mom....she orders a "large coke, with a lot of ice, but not packed!".....he just shook his head when I told him! (I am my mother!) After that we had about an hour and a half before the boys were going to be out of school so I asked Zach if he would take me to the exchange (Marine Corps mini-mall) to look around and maybe try on some jeans. They had a ton of stuff on clearance, but the only jeans I found weren't on clearance and they weren't really the style I wear anyway, but it was so exciting to find out I fit in a size 8!!! I ended up getting a green sweater (that came with a scarf and some mittens) for 4.97, and a puffy, nylon type vest for 5.97! I was very excited about those purchases! Zach was very patient the entire time I was trying on clothes, he was hungry so I was trying to hurry! When I finally got dressed I told him to go get something to eat without me. (they have a food court outside the main store) I told him I would pay and then meet him over there! Well......I got a bit distracted and decided that I really do need some new lipstick. So I pulled out my favorite Mary Kay lip gloss and had the girl help me find something to go under that. It was taking a long time....apparently the time it takes Zach to order, get his order, eat his food, and come find me at the Clinique counter! He was again very patient as I continued the search for the "perfect lipstick". I ended up finding one I liked and got it and we were off to check out. I'm glad Zach was with me to check- out because I didn't have my ID or my debit card! So we pay and we start to leave and the Clinique girl comes all the way up to the front and hands me my (discontinued, can only get it on Ebay) Mary Kay lipgloss! I was so thankful! Then as we are about to walk out the door, I realize that we spent $50.00 between my purchases and Zach's purchase and that earns us a free childcare coupon! LOL So back into the store I drag Zach, because he has the ID and all, and we get the coupon! As we are leaving now, the girl that checked us out runs up to me and asks me if the lipstick (she is holding) is mine! Thank goodness I didn't leave without that!!! Whew! When we finally got in the car I told Zach how thankful I was for him, and thank you for being patient with me. I told him that was how he served me today! We are now home waiting on the boys to get home from school! I think Zach is happy that we are (in) for the evening! :)

No comments: