Tuesday, February 10, 2009

100'th day of school!

Today was the 100'th day of school! Bode has been looking forward to this day for a very long time! He has been actually counting down the days since day 91! When they got off the bus today, they were both wearing their celebration hats! Tate says he looks like a "dork" in his, but Bode is very proud!

On another note, I had to replace my flat-iron today! :( Mom had actually given me her old one about 3 years ago! It was just a cheap one from Sally's, and it would still be working today if I hadn't spilled eye-makeup remover all over it this weekend! So I had to drag the boys into Sally's tonight to get a new one. (I get my new military ID that says that Zach is a GUNNY on it tomorrow...so my hair MUST look good!!!) The boys were a total pain! The isles in Sally's are not big enough for me to shop in alone, and then add two rowdy boys to the mix, and it's a huge headache! I told them before we got in there not to touch anything and to be quiet. They obviously did not listen! The salesgirl was also trying to "push" the top of the line flat-iron, which I told her I DID NOT NEED! I ended up getting one that I think will be good for me! I told the boys I had a surprise for them when we got home. They sat quietly the entire way home, and as we pulled into the drive-way, I told them they both had 7 minutes in the corner.....to which Bode's response was "Is that our surprise?!!!" It sure was! Here's a picture of my new flat-iron....I had a choice between basic black or this...... :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhh....I like your flat iron. Very Pretty. I also love the 100 day hats. That's neat that they got so excited. I can't even imagine taking two boys in to Sallys. You are a brave woman!! LOL. I guess you'll have to post your new military id on here so that we can all see your picture!! I bet your glad your back to blonde for this long lasting ID.