Here are the best of the pictures I took while we were in Myrtle Beach! Enjoy!!
Zach woke up early and took this picture!
Me in all my "morning glory!"
Zach and Bode laying by the pool!
Bode at the top of the stairs waiting in line for the "tube slide"!
Tate was playing basketball with some older boys....he thought he was "2 Cool!"
Even in South Carolina, everyone wants a piece of TEXAS!!!
I thought this sign was funny!
The boy sitting with the "Pirate" outside "Joe's".
I made Zach take my picture with this fish!
They were spinning around this pole making themselves dizzy!
"Broadway at the Beach"
Sitting outside "Ripley's Aquarium
Zach "manning-up" and holding a sea-urchin! (He said he is disgusted by these, and only did it so that Bode would have the courage to do it!
And he did!!!! (Why is there no picture of Tate.....I suppose anyone who (knows) him can answer this question!!! (And yes Mom! Zach and Bode both sanitized their hands!!!)
Me by the starfish on the side of the rock
Touching the manta ray's. (And again! Yes (Mom), they all sanitized their hands!!)
I took so many pics of these sharks! This was my favorite! They were kinda creepy!
Tate and Bode inside the Aquarium Tunnel.
Bode (moving) on down the tunnel!
Zach and Tate "zoned-out" watching the 'History Channel'!
This cart was already in the elevator when we got on, so I used it as a photo prop!
This is what Tate drew in the sand. It's a heart, with his name and hand print in the middle, and an arrow going through it! (Bode decided to collect sea-shells instead of waste his time writing in the sand!)
This morning before we left!
Tate took this picture of me and Zach :)
This is the picture I took from the beach looking UP!
We were on the very top floor. Not the room with the curtains....but the one next to it in the top right corner. You can (almost) see Zach!
We really did have a great time and are now happy to be HOME!
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I think it's pretty great that you and Zach got to get away for the weekend with the boys. Looks like ya'll all had a great time!!!
2 comments:
What a cool trip! Tate did a GREAT job of taking yours and Zach's pic!
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I think it's pretty great that you and Zach got to get away for the weekend with the boys. Looks like ya'll all had a great time!!!
Post a Comment