Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jerk Chicken

Last Spring when I was living in New Jersey, Zach's Aunt Tara really inspired me with her cooking! She had a gourmet kitchen, and in the little time I spent there, I learned so much! One day, instead of going out to eat...Tara invited me over for lunch. (Why would you ever go out to eat if Tara was cooking for you!) She made "jerk chicken" with risotto with grilled yellow and red peppers, and corn. I think we also had a Caesar salad where she made homemade Caesar dressing! It was soooooooo good! This is what I made for dinner, and I must say....it was very very good! Thank you Aunt Tara for inspiring me to try (and even cook) different things!

On another note, Grey's Anatomy is new tonight, and I'm pretty sure it's a 2 hour event! I'm way excited! It has been a great day!

No comments: