Ask your kids the following questions and see what they come up with. Have fun.
*Tate's Answers*
1. What is something mom always says to you?No
2. What makes mom happy?Love
3. What makes mom sad?when me and Bode get in trouble
4. How does your mom make you laugh?when she dances
5. What was your mom like as a child?Bode
6. How old is your mom?28..........(BINGO!)
7. How tall is your mom?"oh......six point two"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? eat snyder's and get on the computer (Snyder's are these Ranch Pretzels I love!!!)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? sleep
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? she would be on a dancing show!
11. What is your mom very good at? dancing
12. What is your mom not very good at? playing football
13. What does your mom do for a job? takes care of me and Bode
14. What is your mom's favorite food? broccoli? pizza? ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! CLAM CHOWDER!
15.What makes you proud of your mom? when she gets a strike when we go bowling
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Tweety Bird
17. What do you and your mom do together? talk
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both have blonde hair and green eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? she's a girl and I'm a boy.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she takes care of me and she made me, and she hugs me all the time, and lets me live here!
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? that he is tall and she loves him
22.Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Bone Fish Grill, and that Pizza Place in New Jersey
*Bode's Answers*
1. What is something mom always says to you? Stop it!
2. What makes mom happy? naps and hugs
3. What makes mom sad? when dad yells at you!
4. How does your mom make you laugh? when she poured water on my pants!
5. What was your mom like as a child? she was short
6. How old is your mom? 31, is that how old you are?!!!
7. How tall is your mom? about an inch
8. What is her favorite thing to do? take a nap
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? clean up the house
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? cooking
11. What is your mom very good at? cooking! (as he laughs!)
12. What is your mom not very good at? catching a pig (I did ask him if he had ever seen me try to catch a pig....his answer was no!)
13. What does your mom do for a job? work work work work work
14. What is your mom's favorite food? steak, rice and salad
15.What makes you proud of your mom? cause she cooks good
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? a cooking girl
17. What do you and your mom do together? take a nap
18. How are you and your mom the same?because our faces are
19. How are you and your mom different? because I have blue eyes and she has green
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she gives me hugs
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? he has green eyes
22.Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Sonic
*My Answers*
1. What is something mom always says to you? "I can't talk right now, we are eating"
2. What makes mom happy? lots of plants and flowers
3. What makes mom sad? (I don't see my mom sad a lot!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Her funny stories! She just cracks me up all the time!!!
5. What was your mom like as a child?She had curly hair, and wore dresses a lot!
6. How old is your mom? 49
7. How tall is your mom? 4'11"
8. What is her favorite thing to do? go shopping, decorate things
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? a lot! (I'm never around!) :(
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? being beautiful! :)
11. What is your mom very good at? hair!
12. What is your mom not very good at? My mom can do ANYTHING!
13. What does your mom do for a job? She takes care of Bill, Claire and Bailey! ;)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pasta!
15.What makes you proud of your mom? She is a very strong, and beautiful woman. She can do anything she puts her mind to. She can figure ANYTHING out! Her determination!
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Wonder Woman
17. What do you and your mom do together? talk on the phone!
18. How are you and your mom the same? how are we not?!!!
19. How are you and your mom different? I am taller than she is!
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she always does very thoughtful things for me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22.Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Spanish Inn, Snyder, TX
(And I'm still laughing at #21!!!)
4 comments:
I enjoyed all those questions and answers
Those were soooooooo fun to read. I cracked up laughing when I read how Tate knows you love him. You let him live there!!! Seriously LOL!!!!
I loved reading what you wrote about me!!! Thank you for all the nice things you said. I will work on talking to you while we are eating!!! LOL!!!
This was really great. So I had to copy you, I hope you don't mind! I did this with my kids as well and it really caught Mya's personality! I will post it on my blog the beginning of next week!
I don't mind at all that you copied! I think it was fun and know all mom's (especially of young ones!) would enjoy it! I can't wait to read your kiddos answers! :)
Post a Comment