Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Combing Papa's Hair

Tate is wanting to grow his hair out! I think this is a horrible idea! I like boys with short hair, I think it's perfect that Zach has to cut his hair once a week!
Tonight Tate got out of the shower and came to give me a hug. His hair was very wet. He told me that he needed to go comb his hair, but he really didn't want to get up to go do it....(he loves to get hugs from me!) I started to tell him that when Leslie was little that she would go get a comb and wet Papa's hair and comb it in different ways, or parts. He looked at me kinda funny, and I told him to go get the comb and a paper cup full of water, and that I would comb his hair into different parts! I went ahead and took the opportunity to take pictures as well! (You can see in these pictures why God blessed me with little boys instead of girls.....I can't even get a part straight on short hair!!!....Can you imagine the ways I could mess up a little girls hair?!!!)
I tried to call Leslie to reminisce with her about Papa's hair.... :( I didn't get a hold of her!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the part looks good. And yes if you would have had girls you would have a straight part. You would have practiced until you got it. That's sweet that he likes to get hugs from you.
I wished I had one of your hugs right now. I'm tired and my allergies have been bothering me today for some strange reason!!

Unknown said...

Was that Grandpa Tune or Tugger about parting the hair?

Michelle said...

Papa "Tugger"! :) I am not sure if she did Gpa Tune's hair....I'll have to ask her!

Leslie said...

I've never done Grandpa Tune's hair ... LOL the thought makes me laugh. I can't imagine him just sitting there and letting me "play" with his hair. It was "Tugger" for sure ;)

Anonymous said...

Tugger? I don't think I've ever heard any of you just call him Tugger. Wasn't it Papa Tugger? LOL!!!!

bright eyes said...

Cute pics! Will you comb my hair?
:)