Thursday, March 26, 2009
Cardio Kick-Boxing!
If I ever even had a question of whether or not I had rhythm and balance.....I am now certain I DO NOT!!! Aubrie and I did an hour long class this morning, with about 35 other women. Some of the women in there look so "tough" and can really get the moves....I am definitely not one of them! I made it through the class and was so thankful it was over! It felt good burning calories, but how embarrassing not to be able to "get IT"!!! LOL I think I'll stick to "Power-Hour" and "Total Body Circuit Training".....these are the things I (can) do!!!
Zach and I are finally starting to slowly put together the area in front of the deck. I will take pictures when it's all done! It was a complete MESS yesterday and it still looks bad today, but not near as bad as yesterday! It will slowly come together and then all the sweat and tears will be worth it!!
OK, well the boys are about to be home from school, and I need to figure out what they are going to have for a snack! :)
Happy Thursday!!!!
1 comment:
Michelle, your mother sent me instructions on how to do this, hope you get this message
Post a Comment